No matter who you are or where you've been, YOU ARE WELCOME HERE!
At Fountain Inn First Baptist Church, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a FIFBC. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
Every Sunday morning, you can expect:
- Bible Study Classes for all generations
- Christ-Centered, Biblical messages
- A Worship service that often combines a choir, a praise band, and an orchestra to create an environment for God to be praised.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Our Bible Study classes are filled with people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for preschool and kindergarten aged children, men, women, singles, and students. There's a place for you too!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. At Fountain Inn First Baptist Church we have various ways for you to be the feet of the Gospel.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a small group, we want you to grow in your walk with Christ so you can help someone else do the same.
Your family will enjoy:
A place just for kids. Each Sunday and Wednesday preschool through fifth grade, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Amplify meets on Wednesdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it utilizes Biblical teachings to address real issues teens face each day.